Policy & Impartiality Statement
The management and staff of Indraprastha SystemCert Pvt. Ltd. are committed to the following policy:
- To provide third party certification services of Management Systems for Quality (ISO 9001), Environmental (ISO 14001), Occupational Health & Safety (OHSAS 18001) & Food Safety (ISO 22000) & Other certification, Inspection and Training in an impartial, objective, non discriminatory, cost-effective and value added way.
- To provide affordable certification services, in an ethical manner.
- To obtain and maintain accreditation to ISO 17021 from an internationally recognized body.
- To operate a quality management system that assures the quality of the services offered.
- To monitor and improve all services provided.
Impartiality Statement :
It is recognized that client payment for SystemCert service is a potential threat to impartiality but the system and decision-making processes employed prevent the threat influencing the services provided. SystemCert decision processes are based upon objective evidence of conformance and non conformance obtained during service provision with no other influence.
Recognized threats to impartiality include (but are not limited to) :
- self interest, including financial self interest
- self review, including reviewing self developed client systems and reviewing self audited results
- Familiarity and trust
- Intimidation from clients and/or interested parties
To ensure impartiality, in the organization(CB), a committee on impartiality has been constituted to ensure the following:
- All the employees (Full time or part time) have signed a declaration on Impartiality.
- When a relationship poses an unacceptable threat to impartiality, the certificate is not provided.
- That the CB does not certify another CB for its management system for Certification activities
- That the CB or any part of same legal entity does not provide consultancy or conduct internal audits of its certified clients.
- In case, a outsourced auditor is used, it shall be ensured that he had no relationship, for last two years
- That the CB does not outsource auditing to any consultancy firm.
- That the CB does not state or imply that the procedure would be easier, if a particular consultancy firm is hired.